Summary / Role Purpose
The Cloud Product Sales Manager is responsible for directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to enable the transition of our customers to cloud based compute environments. As an expert in the field, the successful Cloud Product Sales Manager will have a complete understanding of all cloud products offered by Ansys as well as familiarity with products offered through official Cloud Hosting Partners and a general knowledge of cloud processes and major Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) providers like Azure and AWS.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs product sales activities for new/renewal business for one or more assigned cloud product lines to achieve or exceed assigned product adoption objectives.
- Partners with field and enterprise sales within Ansys and Channel partners, to collaboratively develop and pro-actively execute strategies that drive cloud migration as part of an overall account strategy.
- Effectively contributes to all stages of the sales process.
- Facilitates communication with the sales and technical team with respect to updates on product capabilities, success stories and winning strategies.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Participates in industry shows and conventions.
- Creates and leads advanced solution presentations to match identified customer needs using company’s products & services. Identifies Ansys advantages and positions Ansys’ products and services as superior to competitive offerings.
- Coordinates and organizes technical (ACE) support for demos, PoCs, support of evaluation, training etc.
- Works with team members to develop clear and effective written proposals, quotations, and value propositions for current and prospective customers.
- Provides client feedback to product development and marketing staff.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Education & Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree in technical, engineering, business or related field with 6+ years sales or consulting experience in supporting CAE applications involving HPC compute requirements with a proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated proficiency of engineering analysis and technology.
- Demonstrated general knowledge of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) applications and High Performance Compute
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently, interdisciplinary and with several teams (ACE, DEV, Marketing, PM etc.) and hierarchies within the organization.
- Ability to foster collaboration & coordination with personal distributed across multiple global sites
- Fluent in English and in the local language of the territory
- Travel: up to 50%
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of company’s products/services and pricing practices a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the product market position.
- Aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine appropriate solutions for customers.
- Ability to network using direct (face to face) or indirect (email, phone, social media) technology.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.