What You’ll Do
- Support the development of effective sales collateral, marketing and technical requirement documents, competitive analysis, product roll out and positioning, and technical sales training.
- Fields and responds to technical pre-sales questions from Alphawave IP worldwide sales team and reviews sales contracts specifying technical customizations to Alphawave IP products.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings as required to present technical material regarding the products.
- Authors and presents technical presentations at industry events and authors technical white papers.
- Interacts with customers, R&D, and application engineering teams and sets the strategic vision and product plans in the marketplace.
- Assists with all material on the internal product database pertinent to the product lines, including white papers, datasheets, technical presentations, and other related collateral.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in‑depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
What You’ll Need
- BS with 6+ years of relevant experience, MS with 4+ years of relevant experience in a technical role in the high-tech industry.
- Technical familiarity with Ethernet, PCIe, and OIF standards
- Technical orientation and understanding of ASIC design process is preferred.
- Strong background in system design, signal integrity and timing closure is big plus.
- Must have knowledge and confidence to interact with a technical audience, a strong desire to learn, exceptional communication both written and verbal, and great presentation skills.
- An innovative energetic leader and individual with a decisive style and attentiveness to current and future customer and market trends.
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management to ensure alignment and relaying customer’s technical needs back to the factory.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing