Job Description and Requirements
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) role is a critical marketing position within Synopsys’ ARC Processor IP team. ARC processors are a portfolio of configurable and extensible 32-bit & 64-bit processor IP cores used in a broad variety of embedded A/I, internet of things (IoT), automotive, mobile and storage applications.
We seek a high-energy, results driven individual with a take charge leadership style and attentiveness to current and future customer and market trends. The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing and business development of the ARC portfolio with the express aim of promoting and growing the 2nd most pervasive processor IP the industry.
Responsibilities: What will I be held accountable for?
- Positioning, pricing, and driving new product launches into the market
- Business development and demand creation, including frequent interaction with customers
- Leveraging our industry leadership position in power, area and performance efficiency to develop product strategies and roadmaps
- Creating outbound marketing collateral and sales training material
- Analyzing and applying market research and competitive data
- Working closely with Sales and FAE organizations to achieve business goals
- Collaborating with other ARC PMMs to ensure consistent and compelling messaging across all ARC processor marketing initiatives
Requirements: What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Engineering degree with demonstrated experience in a product marketing role for CPU and/or DSP products
- Technical understanding of CPUs, DSPs, associated software and development tools is essential
- An MBA and/or previous IC design experience are a plus
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and/or Automotive applications is also helpful
- Energy and ambition with a passion for getting things done
- Accustomed to working in a cross-functional, globally diverse environment and at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills is a must
- Available to travel worldwide
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between $111,000-$194,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as part of a of a competitive total rewards package. The actual compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related factors, including location, skills, experience, and education. Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards package upon request.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.