Website Siemens EDA
In the role of Verification IP Product Manager, you will be part of a global organization directly responsible for the product management of verification IP products and solutions, reporting to the Product Management Group Manager. Specifically, as a Verification IP Product Manager, you will be responsible for implementing programs and initiatives that align with the business strategy for Mentor’s IC Verification Solutions organization. The Questa Verification IP product line is experiencing rapidly growing interest, and is poised for even faster business growth.
As a Verification IP Product Manager, you will be responsible for the helping to implement product strategies, including assembling product road maps and detailing development priorities. You will work closely with customers, key industry and academia technologists, Product Engineering, R&D, and key Mentor technologists to implement programs to improve
business in this product line. You will need to be able to align product line strategies into programs, initiatives, and tactics.
Experience in understanding, detailing and prioritizing customer requirements into business, product and promotional plans is a plus.
A successful candidate will have a strong desire and passion for working with customers, account teams, distributors, internal groups and other industry specialists to maximize our business in the semiconductor and systems market segments.
You will need to effectively connect with multiple levels of organizations, from engineers to managers when gathering requirements and promoting our solutions to customers. Driving collaboration is a requirement along with the ability to indirectly influence others within marketing, engineering and sales, across divisions and with 3rd party partners.
An optimal candidate will also have practical exposure to SoC and IP design processes, as well as cutting edge functional verification tools and methodologies, with specific emphasis on the differences between SoC andIP level verification. The candidate will have an appreciation of the challenges and evolving use-models that are unique to verification IP.
- Develop relationships with appropriate early adopter customers/partners based on business alignment. Implement partnerships to support the business goals of ICVS.
- Support PR and sustaining outbound marketing strategy collateral with partners.
- Collect, update, and maintain competitive information.
- Support collaboration with other complementary product groups.
- Develop business relationships with strategic customers and account teams. Implement plans to ensure sales engagement and business success.
- Assemble 1-3 year road maps. Support collateral priorities including new product introduction and business introduction presentations.
- Implement launch tactics for new products and technologies as needed. Support messaging, positioning, and communicating to the industry for awareness and to the field for sales effectiveness.
- Support messaging, positioning, and communicating at conferences, and implement requirements and priorities for collateral generation.
- The ideal candidate will bring a mixture of business and technical skills to the position of Verification IP Product Manager, plus –
- Demonstrated ability in design and/or verification IP
- Functional experience in product marketing and product management
- Ability to implement initiatives, programs, and tactics that align to strategy
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate
- Knowledge of and exposure to verification tools and methodologies
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Willing to travel 25% of the time, including occasional international travel
- Experience in both field and divisional organizations. Understands both perspectives.
- Experience in the sales process of sophisticated systems. Understands the elements of selling.
- Familiarity in product life cycle management, including Crossing the Chasm from early adoption into the mainstream.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time