As Product Manager of the Vision Business Unit at CEVA, you will manage existing and future Computer Vision, Navigation and AI products that are powered by CEVA processors. You will lead these products throughout their lifecycle, supporting sales opportunities and setting up products POR.
Your role on our team would be to coordinate and align the VBU product specifications, developments and customer related activities between the different R&D groups, Marketing, and Sales.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will be the focal person to CEVA sales force and be actively involved in the sales process including direct interaction with customer toward the goal of lucrative license agreement. These include
- Closely manage & monitor all VBU presale activities
- Responsible for customer RFI or pre-sales inquiries
- Serve as the VBU representative point during the all-hands corporate weekly Key opportunities meeting
- Attend in person and via conference calls in customer meetings when required
- Making sure that sales and field application engineers for are fully updated on the VBU products scope and status including
- Update and coordinate POR with FAEs and sell.
- Train the sales team on product feature set and differentiators, provide a Sales presentation
- Coordinate the availability of field and customer training materials
- Maintain PPA and benchmarks database including competitor analysis
- Contribute to product strategy, roadmap, product positioning and go-to-market schemes
- Experience in product management of semiconductor or IP product that includes software offering
- Customer driven, independent and initiators
- Excellent Communication skills in English both oral and writing,
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Background experience in Computer Vision and Vision AI
- A good knowledge of processors, acceleration technologies and DSPs (Advantage)
- Good engineering background and degree-level qualification (ideally a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline)
- Your willingness to travel to meet or have conference calls with our customers and colleagues (in different geographic and time-zone).
What is important for us?
- Passion to be the best and part of the best organization
- Adaptive mindset to find solutions “within the box”
- Team player put teammate and team goals at the center
- A solid understanding of open source software and the open source community
- AI/Machine learning background
- HW background
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.