Codasip was founded on a simple belief – that we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. Codasip Studio was born in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. We are succeeding. At the same time RISC-V was gaining traction, so it was natural for Codasip to embrace it as an Open Instruction Set Architecture (ISA).
Codasip is growing, both in scale and in the range of products we are developing. This is a key role in the interface between Codasip engineer and the commercial world, helping define our roadmap and manage innovative products from idea through to commercial reality.
Codasip’s EDA and RISC-V technology is leading edge in the semiconductor industry. This role will have high impact and visibility in Codasip and in the growing RISC-V world.
We are looking for an independent Senior Product Manager that will be able to jump right into the roll and hit the ground running. You can be located anywhere in the EU but we would prefer you close to one of our design centers so that you are closer to the development teams.
Main responsibilities include:
- Helping define product strategy & roadmap.
- Writing product specifications and MRDs (Marketing Requirement Documents).
- Supporting sales teams with technical questions about the product, engaging with customers both on product definition and in selling the product.
- Working with engineering on features, specifications, schedules and in setting priorities.
- As part of a small team, it will be necessary to undertake other tasks as part of helping the activity as a whole.
Must have Skills and Competencies Required for the Product Manager position:
- Strong technical background: understanding of processors, semiconductors and/or EDA
- Commercial mindset with ability to think strategically.
- Good communicator, able to “bridge the gap” between engineering & commercial
- Confident in presenting: internally, to customers and in wider contexts (eg at trade shows).
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical people and to accurately convey technical concepts in written material.
- Ability to communicate across multiple company locations and nationalities.
Nice to have Skills and Competencies Required for the Product Manager position:
- Familiarity with processor IP market a strong advantage but not required
- A degree in a relevant technical field
- 2+ years of experience in product management or other relevant experience