As a member of our Celsius team, you will be the product specialist for Celsius enabling our customers and the ecosystem of analog and RF applications.
You will be working on the forefront of technology in the area of Celsius Thermal Solution for Chip, package, PCB, 3DIC, and System.
The primary responsibility is delivering product designs and project activities to meet customer expectations.
- Work within the Celsius PE team, focusing on electrical, thermal and mechanical analysis
- Support key customer engagements and local AEs to help drive business
- Work as a domain expert to communicate effectively with customers and obtain their valuable feedback
- Work closely with R&D team to enhance the tool based on customers’ real demands
- Masters degree with 2+ years experience or Bachelors degree with 4+ years experience in analog design and simulation by using Cadence Virtuoso, ADE, Spectre, Voltus-Fi, Quantus, or related EDA tools
- Understanding of thermal and mechanical analysis of electronics would be a plus
- Product Engineering and customer support experience is desired
- Good communication skills, confidence and self-motivation
- Team spirit, well-aligned with our motto of “One Cadence, One Team”