1. Leading-edge product development. Learn the most advanced technology semiconductor manufacturing, identify effective process solution for yield and chip performance improvement.
2. Involve cross-team work for joining developed project. Coordinate with customer / Fab / different support team closely to address improvement opportunities and work-out solutions.
3. Expand wider vision with learning device engineering, manufacturing process, yield / WAT analysis, design rule, wafer CP test knowledge by using comprehensive analysis skills to solve product issue.
4. “More than Moore”. HV, Embedded-memory, RF, MEMS, and CIS products development, work with R&D / customer to develop new application in matured technology Si process.
1. Master’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material, and Photonics.
2. Familiar with semiconductor devices / manufacturing, Electronics, and circuit design.
3. Willing to learn new knowledge, good self-learning attitude, and enjoy challenges.
4. Good communication skills, be able to work with cross-functional teams & customers.
5. Fluent in English.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.