Website Alphawave Semi
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our high-speed connectivity portfolio of connectivity IP, chiplets and custom silicon are embedded in leading-edge electronics built to power global network and computer systems. It is an essential part of the core infrastructure enabling next generation services in data centers, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, data networking, autonomous vehicles, and solid-state storage.
We have a global presence with multiple development centers in North America, Europe, China, Taiwan and India. To support our growth and expansion plans, we are seeking to hire exceptional talent to join some of the brightest and most innovative people in the world on a mission to deliver world-class SoC products and programs.
Our Custom Silicon Group (CSG) delivers industry leading ASICs using spec-to-Silicon expertise combined with our advanced design methodologies on leading-edge 3nm, 5nm, 7nm and 12nm foundry processes, and 2.5D packaging technology enable exciting new designs for Artificial Intelligence (AI), Hyperscale Data Centers, Storage, Data Networking, and High-Performance Computing (HPC). With our end-to-end expertise spanning design to manufacturing of domain optimized SOCs, we are uniquely positioned to deliver high quality custom silicon in advanced nodes down to 3nm.
Alphawave SEMI is looking for a curious and energetic Product Engineer who has a desire to learn about and who will contribute to research & design projects as well as supporting the transfer of products to our offshore production facilities. The sky is the limit for our fresh Engineers, as we seek to provide real world experiences that are meaningful and challenging. The more you do, the more you learn, the more complex and exciting opportunities that will come your way.
Why Alphawave SEMI
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- Working with global cross-functional teams to ramp new semiconductor products to production.
What You’ll Do
- As a new Product Engineer for Alphawave you will be part of a team of engineers focus on bringing New Products to market.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Good written, verbal and documentation skill to effectively communicate with members of the team.
- The individual should be someone who enjoys solving problems and seeing how technology is applied.
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs.
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.