Website Siemens EDA
As a Product Architect, you will be delivering high quality, value driven billable projects, providing your technical expertise to drive customer outcomes. This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, technical expertise, process improvement, as well as configuration and customization of software.
As part of the Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
You will be working within the Automotive, Transportation, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Machinery and Energy business unit. Experience in Automotive industry is helpful but not required.
- Experience with one or more of the following capabilities – Teamcenter, Teamcenter Infrastructure, Teamcenter Visualization, DPV, Tecnomatix and/or other Siemens or similar to Siemens suite of applications
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens professional services team will alter and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact
- Leverage industry standard methodologies and templates for the Siemens Software solution delivered to provide customer value
- Manage the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the solution.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong interpersonal skills (written and oral); leadership of a small team
- Experience working in a customer-facing role in professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at different levels throughout an organization
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience working with or implementing moderately complex Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens
- 401K matching
- Flexible personal time off, including paid volunteer time off.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.