1. Chances to working with highly motivated individuals with a strong technical background and capabilities to develop and sustain process technologies for flash memory and logic products.
2. Working with a team, which may include device, integration, yield, lithography, etch and thin films or external suppliers to drive leading-edge integrated module development, control, and improvements.
3. Responsible for sustaining ownership such as day-to-day operations, equipment troubleshooting and mentoring technicians.
1. Master’s degree or above in an engineering and scientific field, such as Materials Science, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Optics.
2. Solid technical understanding of IC processing equipment, integrated flow, chemistry, and physics.
3. Exhibit good and open communication skills, be able to work within cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners.
4. Fluent in English.
5. Strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE) principles.
6. Flexibility in changing priorities and responsibilities to support business needs.
7. Hands-on participation and a strong sense of ownership.
8. Required to be on-site in the fab environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.