Position is within the Digital & Signoff Group of the India Field Organization. As an Application Engineer you will be responsible to partner with customers in top semiconductor companies to build unique and innovative methodologies to implement cutting edge designs. This involves working closely with the customers to develop efficient methodologies, helping them leverage the latest tool capabilities and guiding them to achieve the targeted power-performance-area metrics. Role also provides opportunities to work closely with the R&D team to drive tool capabilities which will help solve customer pain points and improve productivity. This an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about technology and innovation.
- Independently drive RTL to GDS PPA metrics on complex designs
- Narrow down complex problems to pointed tool issues for R&D resolution
- Drive methodology and solution-oriented discussions with key stake holders
- Produce out-of-the-box solutions to customer problems using either tool capabilities or scripting techniques
- Deploy ML based Solutions to improve productivity and PPA
- Collaborate with worldwide AE teams and groom junior team members
- BE/MS in Electrical/Electronics with 10+ years experience in Digital Implementation flow on advanced nodes
- Expertise in one or more domains – Synthesis/PnR/STA
- Knowledge of scripting languages & Flow development is a big plus
- Must have excellent debugging skills and ability to separate out the critical issues from trivial ones.
- Must possess superior communication skills, an outgoing personality and an ability to build rapport with customers
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.