Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda and NVIDIA,
Methodics is a division of Perforce, which provides industry leading IP management software for the semiconductor market. Methodics customer list includes some of the highest profile names in the semiconductor technology sector and inspires us to solve real issues for the enterprise.This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in a high-performance team. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
- Maintain and develop VersIC/Virtuoso, VersIC/CustomCompiler and VersIC/ADS
- Work with Support team to resolve customer issues with VersIC
- Work with Product team to define/implement roadmap for VersIC variants
- Work with Documentation team to keep VersIC documenation updated
- Work with EDA Vendors to ensure continued compatibility with their products
- Coordinate with the Helix Development team
- Coordinate with the IPLM Development team
- Support the Solutions team with VersIC-related requirements
- The ideal candidate would have all of the following.
- 5+ years of experience with SKILL (or Scheme/Common Lisp)
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso
- Expertise in Electronic Design Automation tools and methodologies
- Experience with C, C++, Tcl
- Development experience on and detailed knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Very good knowledge of and experience with SCM tools (Git, Perforce, Subversion)
- 5+ years of engineering experience with concentration on software development
- Experience building intuitive user interfaces
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.