Cadence is the leader in hardware emulation-acceleration technologies and products. Our emulation-acceleration system platform is the most advanced industry-leading configurable scalable system, generation after generation, used in labs and datacenters.
As a Principle Software Engineer you will be working in a team oriented environment to develop and maintain advanced emulation and co-simulation run-time software tools. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance/enhancement of existing functionalities and development of debugging features for next generation Palladium emulation system.
- Palladium debug software development and integration with emulation hardware/firmware.
- This position requires a Bachelor or Master Degree in EE/CS/CE
- At least 5 years of industry experience.
- Candidate should be proficient with C/C++, Tcl/Tk and Unix shell programming skills.
- Multi-threading, RPC and Socket programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge with Verilog or VHDL design language and logic design is strongly recommended.
- EDA/CAD tool development experience or logic design verification experience is highly preferred.
- Requires good communication skills, attention to details, and ability to work in multi-site/multi-person project.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.