Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Principal Software Engineer at Arteris, you will have a leading role in the development of next generation of Arteris IP solutions, enabling the design of extremely configurable digital logic blocks.
The candidate will be in charge to develop and upgrade innovative and powerful description language and its SW framework, including the associated semantic libraries as well as all the middle ware stack required to build the configurable digital logic.
The position will be ideally staffed in Sophia Antipolis, France, as part of the advanced engineering team.
You will join a proven-successful company, and be able to shape the future of System on Chip design.
- Lead the development of a powerful language and the associated leading-edge methodology enabling design of extremely configurable IP blocks
- Specify and Develop the related libraries and data model supporting the semantic of Arteris configurable ÏPs
- Invent and design the upper layer stack to connect to Arteris tools and workflows
- Communicate with Hardware, Software and Documentation teams about your changes to ensure product cohesion.
- Maintain and enhance the design development flow methodology to increase automation
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in SW development,
- Proficient in Scala and build tools (Sbt, …) and experienced with other programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, …,
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and compilers,
- Excellent problem solving, strong communication and teamwork skills,
- Self-driven, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Had work within Electronic Design Automation environment, and know basic logic design environment and methodology,
- Knowledges in HW description language (Verilog, system Verilog, …),
- Experience with digital HW generators, methodology and concept.
- PhD or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.