At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
If you are an engineer who enjoys an exciting, fast-moving environment and daily technical challenges as much as we do, the newly founded Cadence Data Platform team will be a great fit for you. We are looking for a Data Architect who will be a key contributor in building a scalable and resilient data analytics platform.
- Advanced experience working with big data, such as Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Able to translate requirements into both high-level and detailed architectures
- Solid experience about architecture design, performance tuning
- In-depth understanding of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
- Development experience in Java, Scala, and Python
- Solid understanding of database fundamentals, with high proficiency in SQL
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, and able to work collaboratively
- In-depth understanding of various technologies and frameworks with ability to combine into practical solutions
Education & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, 7+ years of industry experience
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field, 5+ years of industry experience
The annual salary range for California is $128,100 to $237,900. You may also be eligible to receive incentive compensation: bonus, equity, and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the salary range is a guideline and compensation may vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. Our benefits programs include: paid vacation and paid holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, a variety of medical, dental and vision plan options, and more.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.