Website Alphawave Semi
We are looking for a self-driven and hands-on Reliability engineer with strong technical experience who applies reliability models to testing and qualification of advanced CMOS ASIC devices to meet top tier customer specifications. You will have experience in developing organizational quality and reliability procedures and specifications for IC device design and test.
What You Will Do
- Define test plans for die and component level reliability testing for advanced ICs and packages that will meet customer reliability requirements by working collaboratively with customer and internal engineering teams (design, test, package, product).
- Apply quality and reliability tools and methodologies and drive improvement with internal stakeholders (design, testing, and validation) and external stakeholders (OSATS).
- Issue IC and package qualification reports.
- Perform Die and Component Failure Analysis to determine root cause.
- Design experiments to identify the root cause of failures and improve KGD and IC yields.
- Determine reliability acceleration testing factors and reliability metrics by working closely with OSATS and customers.
- Support NPI deliverables for production release including characterization, reliability testing, and customer reporting.
- Work closely with design, DFT, and test engineering and use your knowledge of MBIST, fault models, and test metods, to develop plans and methods to meet customers’ reliability and quality requirements.
- Work with design, package, test and product engineering teams on die and component failure analysis using failure analysis techniques to determine root cause.
What You’ll Need:
- BS, MS, or PhD in Physics, Material Science with 10 years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands on experience on qualification of FinFet process, KGD, IC component, and IC package reliability standards from JEDEC & AEC including wafer level reliability.
- Knowledge of time dependent dielectric breakdown (TDDB), hot carrier injection (HCI), electromigration (EM), Bias temperature instability (BTI), stress migration (SM).
- Strong statistical data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Experience with 2.5D Devices and KGD testing and qualification is a plus.
- Knowledge of DFT architecture, MBIST, fault analysis, fault models, and fault detection methods.
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.