Codasip is a team of processor solutions experts uniquely helping developers to differentiate their products. Our rapidly growing team is spread across the world, with a large number of our engineers based in our original design center in Brno, Czechia.
Our engineering teams are across Europe in France, Germany, Greece, UK and Spain; with the sales team and a growing team of application engineers in the field extending our reach across USA, Japan, Korea and China.
We have already helped customers across the world to deploy billions of chips with our technology.
The Greek R&D
Codasip is expanding in Greece! We are looking for a Principal/Team Lead Design & uArchitect Engineer to build out our team and help deliver and expand our product roadmap. The role can be based in Athens, Thessaloniki, or Heraklion and will be reporting to Giorgos Nikiforos who is the Director of the Greek R&D Center.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a unique position in the industry. If you are proactive, you are not afraid to voice your own opinion, and are looking for a job where you can be creative, we think you will work well with us.
Together with our well-organized and highly collaborative international teams, located in the Czech Republic, Germany, France, Spain, and the UK you will be responsible for the development of the core or of the accelerator microarchitecture.
- Be a leading member of our design team providing a leading role in a significant part of the CPU microarchitecture
- Be responsible for the microarchitecture definition and implementation of RISC-V processors and components and leading a small team to deliver
- Processor development in our architecture language (CodAL)
- Working closely with the verification team on verification planning, debugging, and final sign-off
- Synthesis (timing and area optimizations) to ensure PPA targets can be met
- Participate in and drive design and verification reviews
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Over 10 years of recent and relevant experience with at least one HDL (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Advanced knowledge of CPU architecture
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- Experience with digital circuit simulation
- User knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Bash, Python)
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team collaboration
- Ability to work across teams to debug issues and find root causes
- Knowledge of RISC-V instruction set
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and architecture
- Experience with Synthesis, Design for Test and Timing Analysis
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with Formal Verification concepts
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to work with RISC-V, computer architecture of the future
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor optimization technology
- Participation in the whole development process from analysis to deployment
- Opportunity to collaborate with experienced developers located in Germany, France, UK, Greece and Czech Republic
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Freedom and trust from Codasip management
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Very competitive compensation package
- Language courses (Chinese, Czech)
Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM. We are a founding member of RISC-V International (formerly RISC-V Foundation) and we were the first company to offer a commercial RISC-V IP core in 2015. With more than 150 employees and offices in Europe, the US, and Asia, we are constantly open for talents who want to work on cutting-edge processor technologies, believe in the great potential of RISC-V.
WHAT IS OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
We celebrate a highly professional and open environment, with a well-balanced mix between young and experienced engineers. We employ agile methodologies to bring the speed and ease of software development to hardware as well as to guarantee the high quality of our products. A perfect platform for growth, that will enable you to learn from the best and at the same time drive your own ideas – that is the Codasip DNA.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.