Lead all functional safety related aspects of project execution for a Systems hardware IP project. Provide mentorship to project RTL and verification engineers in following the established functional safety process methodologies.
- Drive the exploration, analyses, and implementation of functional safety features to ensure the resulting product will be fit for purpose to be used in safety-related applications.
- Be responsible for making sure that the Arm functional safety process is followed through effective planning, timely reviews and assessments.
- Integrate the activities required for safety documentation and evidence on the development.
- Ensure that the project personnel involved on safety tasks get the appropriate training, mentoring and coaching for them to successfully complete these tasks.
- Supervise the accurate completion of required activities, such as safety analyses, requirements tracking and additional reviews.
- Identify and report project safety issues and concerns to the group Functional Safety Manager.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Experience of working in a functional safety related development project applying standards such as ISO 26262 and/or IEC 61508.
- Leadership skills in process execution, requirements tracking, risk analysis.
- Ability to understand/drive/challenge technical solutions.
- Experience in hardware development
- Competence in digital design/hardware description languages, such as or Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
“Nice to Have”:
- Good understanding of all stages of the design cycle: initial concept, specification, implementation, verification, documentation and support
- Certification and/or expertise in one or more ISO standards such as 26262, 61508
Education & Qualifications:
- BS in Electrical or Computer engineering and 6+ years experience in VLSI hardware development, or
- MS in Electrical or Computer engineering and 4+ years experience in VLSI hardware design
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is redefining the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our sophisticated, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We
are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.