This position is the liaison/interface between Arrow’s suppliers and sales organization, ensuring positive business relationships are maintained every step of the way! Our Pricing Specialists II work heavily by email, closely with Arrow suppliers, requesting and maintaining quotes related to pricing and in continuous relationship building. This role will work heavily within Microsoft Excel and in various other systems (Oracle and Salesforce). This is a fast-paced opportunity, ensuring pricing information is up to date in multiple systems, at all times.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the analysis of market trends, supplier performance, internal developments, and objectives to facilitate ongoing development of Arrow’s adder and quoting strategy.
- Facilitate interaction and feedback from segment managers, product specialists, and sales members.
- Monitor, measure, and report supplier market price performance, generating and regularly maintaining associated reporting and spreadsheets.
- Facilitates communication with suppliers regarding customers and pricing quotes.
- Interface with Suppliers and internal Arrow departments including sales, purchasing, and finance in order to obtain answers and solutions to complete the debit renewal process.
- Accurately maintain pricing and other key details in different systems.
- Review and respond to requests in a timely manner, verifying and preparing correct information for suppliers and inside sales teams.
- Manage workload and tasks effectively daily to provide excellent service to suppliers and other Arrow departments.
What We’re Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 5 years of related experience; equivalent alternative combinations of experience and education will be considered. Electrical Mechanical backgrounds highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interconnect, Passive, and Electromechanical industry experience highly preferred.
- Strong background in customer service; call center experience highly preferred. (This role will work with Sales members, suppliers, purchasing, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance.
- Ability to build and maintain effective business relationships with a variety of internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Table and VLOOKUPs. Macros experience highly preferred.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and effectively and handle high volume workloads.
- Be a self-starter and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Background in material planning, procurement, quotes, purchasing, or related industry order management experience.
- ERP experience. Oracle/SAP is highly preferred.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arrow.com.