Website Mentor Graphics
Presales Application Support Engineer- Remote USA
This position is an opportunity to work at the forefront of our company´s innovative usage of digital simulation within industrial and research environments.
This is a presales role in the Solution & Process Consulting Organization.
Duties include, alignment of Siemens Digital Industries tools, focusing primarily on CFD, to address customer business issues and challenges. Demonstration of SDI tools to deliver against customer and industry defined technical requirements. Participation in customer benchmark activities, proof of concepts, workflow development and customer enablement. Opportunity to impact SDI product development by representing the voice of the customer.
This position provides opportunities for a significant amount of customer engagement in support of strategic SDI sales pursuits. Excellent communication skills and a desire to work with clients are critical to success in this fast-paced and broad engineering role. If you are creative, entrepreneurial in nature, demonstrate good communication skills, and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed below, we would like to hear from you!
• Provides presales technical support for the Siemens DI Simulation Portfolio, leveraging a combination of application and domain expertise to a variety of Siemens DI customers in industries such as Electronics and Semi-conductors, Aerospace/Defense, Automotive and Consumer Products
• Develops proof of concepts, demonstrations and executes benchmarks of the Siemens Simulation Portfolio
• Assists in closing sales by demonstrating the value and benefits of solutions
• Contributes to the development of simulation software capabilities by evaluating current product functionality; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer requirements to the Siemens Simulation product development team
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to sales and technical teams.
• Train and mentor client technical leads and subject matter experts in the application of the Siemens DI products
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and speaking at technical trade shows or conferences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.