Your role and responsibilities
We reinforce our presence on American territories, and build a team on the spot. We wish to complete that team with technical skills. To do so, we recruit a Pre-Sales Engineer for the American market.
Within the Pre-Sales team, you’ll become the Ambassador of Secure-IC’s technical solutions.
To build the technical part of the offers for future Secure-IC’s clients, you will accompany the salesperson during some of their customer’s meetings, in order to present our products, explain their assets and prove that the solution proposed by Secure-IC corresponds to the customer’s requirements. To sum it up, you will demonstrate the added value and the superiority of Secure-IC’s solution for the customer’s project.
Your missions will be to:
- Provide technical pre-sales support to customers;
- Interact with the R&D department and the Sales team in order to propose solutions to customers during the pre-sales phase;
- Present to prospects our “off the shelf” products;
- Guide and advise our prospects about the integration of our offer into their use-cases;
- Analyze competitors’ products and solutions to provide technical arguments to the Sales team;
- Perform demonstration of our products and tools to clients;
- Participate to professional shows and events and to meetings with American customers (sometimes worldwide customers);
- Prepare documentation about market trends and their strategic analysis.
Education, Experience & Skills
We are looking for an Electronics, Micro-Electronics, Computer Science or Cyber-Security Engineer.
For this position, the following skills are required:
- Knowledge in Electronics, Micro-Electronics, Computer Science and/or Cyber-Security;
- Good capacity to understand and apprehend customer’s concerns;
- Good ability to present and communicate with clients;
- Proficient with office tools;
- Knowledge in C, VHDL and/or micro-electronics development process;
- Knowledge of the semiconductor market;
- To address American market, fluency in English is essential.
For this position, located at the crossroads between the Sales team and the Technical teams, you will need to work in a multidisciplinary team, and therefore to have good communication skills and demonstrate pedagogy. Your responsiveness and your organization will be greatly appreciated to demonstrate Secure-IC’s involvement with its Customers. You have a positive, solution-oriented and customer-oriented mindset.
Experience in the semiconductor industry (R&D engineer, signal processing, electronics, IT, design and/or test projects, etc.) will be a plus for your application.
At Secure-IC, we guarantee equal opportunities and diversity, which is why our position is open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make the difference!
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.