Website Siemens EDA
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? At Siemens Healthineers, we rely on people who devote their energy and passion to this goal – that’s what our company name says. Siemens Healthineers stands for the pioneering spirit of our employees, paired with our long tradition as the world’s leading technology group in the always dynamic healthcare industry.
Then become part of our global team as PLM product manager (f/m/d) of X-ray generators for computed tomography in order to optimize and ensure the development of our products throughout the product life cycle.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of sub-projects in the development of X-ray generators for computed tomography. You are also responsible for our products in the product life cycle (PLM).
- You are the central contact person for this complex of topics across the various products, both towards management and towards the various specialist disciplines with which you work closely
- The implementation of product changes is also part of your area of responsibility, where you use your planning skills to ensure that these can be completed professionally
- With your experience – ideally in the field of computer tomography or X-ray generators – you will help us with current challenges with our products through your well-founded knowledge in an advisory capacity
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a technical master’s degree
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of product development, ideally in the field of medical technology
- Alternatively, you have a successfully completed bachelor’s degree in connection with many years of professional experience in the above-mentioned area
- Sound knowledge of X-ray generators and system level know-how in the field of computed tomography or other typical X-ray applications are also advantageous
- You have already been able to use agile methods successfully
Your profile and skills:
- Your profile is rounded off by very good German and business fluent English skills, both spoken and written
- It is important to you to think outside the box, you always have an eye on the progress of the project
- You are strong in implementation and ensure that innovative solutions and processes are anchored in the long term
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.