As a member of our physical design methodology team you will be tasked with developing physical design methodologies and automation scripts for multiple design configurations across multiple process nodes.
- Develop Quadric processor IP implementation scripts from RTL to GDS across multiple advanced process nodes.
- Preform test chip tape outs as necessitated by architecture innovation.
- Collaborate with the architecture team to optimize PPA.
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of eight years of CPU/GPU/ASIC implementation
- Proficiency in TCL scripting
- Proficiency in chip front-end and back-end implementation tools such as Design Compiler, PrimeTime, ICC2 & Fusion Compiler.
- Experience with 16nm and below process technologies.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of lower power digital design techniques.
- IP integration experience.
- Experience in data parallel hardware design for high-performance computing
- 401k, Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Enable a politics-free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the world’s first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrow’s technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.
Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.