We have a unique opportunity for a results-oriented new graduate to join our engineering team. You will be designing the next generation of ultra-high speed circuits in cutting edge semi-conductor processes.
What You’ll Do
- Custom layout design for industry leading high speed Serdes architectures.
- Working in leading edge semiconductor nodes and cad tools including latest 3nm node.
- Detailed collaboration in optimizing layouts with analog design team.
- Perform physical verification (DRC,ANT,LVS,ERC,…)
- Development and maintenance of layout software automation capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with analog electronics and CMOS transistors
- Minimum of 2 years of custom layout experience
It’d Be Amazing If You Had
- Advanced technology node experience desired
- Extremely detail oriented
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal, saving lives.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.awaveip.com.