Within the Wireless Internet of Things (W-IoT) Business Unit, CEVA is offering you to be a PHY System Architect.
In this role you will work on the most advanced wireless communication solutions as part of an agile team focusing on the latest communication standards. You will define architecture for future products and optimize algorithms for hardware implementation.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Research and investigation of the advanced communication standards
- Definition of PHY System specifications and future architecture
- Working closely with the functional teams (Algorithm, HW/SW, Validation, etc) on the implementation from early algorithm study to RTL/FPGA validation
- Support customers engagement and product design on related issues
- B.Sc. or M.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with knowledge in Signal Processing and Wireless Communication
- Experience in system and architecture definition for hardware based Wireless Communication systems
- Experience in wireless communication standards (WiFi/BT/Cellular/UWB etc.)
- Deep understanding of PHY RX and TX modem chains, knowledge in MIMO and OFDM/OFDMA is an advantage
- Ability to optimize algorithms for HW implementation
- Knowledge in MAC layer is an advantage
- Technical leadership
- Team Player with good communication skills
- Flexibility and innovation thinking
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.