Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Chemistry Production Technician
Please note that this is primarily a night shift position at the PETNET Solutions pharmacy; flexibility to work alternative shifts is required
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Chemistry Production Technician, you will be responsible for:
- You will performs complex compounding, manufacturing (cyclotron and chemistry module operation) and quality control processes(utilizing analytical equipment TLC, HPLC, GC), under supervision as required by State and Federal law
- You will participate in complex inspections, maintenance and troubleshooting to support manufacturing and testing processes and equipment
- You will implement approved SOP changes to production and quality control processes
- You will be involved in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly PM checks of Cyclotrons, Chemistry Modules, and QC Equipment as per the SOP’s
- You will oversee routine logistics functions including preparing product for shipment, coordinating courier schedules and documenting as necessary
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- Analytical Chemistry Equipment and Processes (HPLC, GC, TLC)
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Science related field (not required)
- Experience working in a sterile or clean room laboratory/environment
- Quality Control and documentation experience within a highly regulated environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- You have experience working in a Laboratory environment
- You are detail oriented and have strong critical thinking skills
- You are able to work well independently
- You have basic computer skills such as spreadsheet, word processing and e-mail.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to lift up to 100Lbs
- You are willing to work night shifts and alternating shifts as needed
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.