The hinge of our business units, the Central Planning department is responsible for optimizing our supply chain in order to best respond to the dynamics of our customers’ needs through planning and raw material supply functions.
With busy production lines, within a structure that is diversifying and internationalizing (multi entities / multi sites / multi products / multi clients), the planning and supply challenges are significant!
In this context, the entire Central Planning team is looking for an intern for an end-of-study project in supply chain.
What does the job consist?
- Accompanied by your tutor, you will be in charge of the continuous improvement of our new Kinaxis planning tool (automation of manual data loading, integration of new products, etc.).
- You will also support the creation and development of PBI reporting to drive the execution of production and supply plans on our high-volume products for smartphones, 5G industry, automotive and IOT.
- You will be required to participate in user training and support within all service teams.
Requirements & qualifications
- As an engineering school student, you would like to put your knowledge of Supply Chain (procurement, flow management, reporting) & IT knowledge into practice during an end-of-study internship.
- You ideally have initial experience (internship or work-study) in the supply chain and are at an advanced level with Excel.
- Furthermore, in a work context full of activities, you demonstrate rigor and organization. Your team spirit, your sense of service and your responsiveness make you a true ally.
If you like the richness of contacts and want to evolve within an international environment while actively participating in its growth, join us!
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-soitec.icims.com.