Arm System IP enables designers to build Arm AMBA systems that are high performance, power efficient and reliable. Configurable for many different applications, System IP is the right choice for your system whether it is a high-efficiency IoT endpoint or a high-performance server SoC.
The collection of silicon proven interconnects, security IP, system controllers, debug and trace and IP tooling are all designed, validated and optimized to be used with Arm Cortex processors and Arm Mali Multimedia IP. Built upon the open AMBA interface standard, Arm System IP provides design teams with the foundation for building better systems.
About the role
We are looking for innovative performance modeling engineers to work on the development of next generation interconnect models from our new Raleigh design center. You will work with a brilliant team of performance architects and system analysis engineers in driving development of new high-performance interconnect IPs, optimizing infrastructure systems, and productizing models with partners in the Arm ecosystem.
What will you be accountable for?
- Interconnect IP performance model development: Collaborate with micro-architects and validation engineers to develop performance models that drive new feature development and evolve into well correlated models with our IP RTL designs.
- System performance model development, analysis, and projections: Generate and correlate model-based projections and scaling factors for appropriate workloads to guide partners and help identify optimal design points of a system.
- Modeling/Analysis: Performance modeling for the interconnect and memory controllers that are used in analysis of Arm based systems.
- Partner management: Work closely with internal and external teams, delivering the collateral needed to develop the highest performing systems based on Arm technology.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with a strong computer architecture, microarchitecture, performance experience.
- Strong track record of success in the analysis and debug background for sophisticated designs.
- 5+ years of experience in performance modeling and analysis and correlation of SoC systems and providing effective solutions.
- Proficiency in C++ programming for large-scale software development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong initiative and open in engaging and learning new concepts and sharing with collaborators.
What are the desired requirements for this role?
- Knowledge of SystemC Transaction Level Modeling
- Experience with performance tools-their deployment, limitations, and large scale usages
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.