- The People Adviser will provide support to people across the organization and lead or support a variety of projects and people related activities.
- They will use strong people and administrative skills to give all employees a high level of service.
- To lead activity for onboarding and offboarding employees by ensuring processes are employee and manager friendly, feedback is received to help us continually improve and all queries are resolved efficiently.
- Act as a point of contact for new hires, deliver induction sessions, ensuring these are kept up to date and relevant.
- To coordinate with our relocation and immigration partner, ensuring international new hires have the appropriate visa, right to work and are supported in their relocation to the UK.
- To administer a range of company benefits, ensuring employees are enrolled within specific timescales and have the information they need, resolving queries as they arise.
- To provide support to managers and employees with a range of people processes, including grievance, disciplinary, absence management and performance management.
- To act as a point of contact for employees (both in person and via the inbox) advising on policies and processes, and signposting to other members of the People team where appropriate.
- Support with the updating and communicating of people policies where required, ensuring they are up date with current employment law and best practice.
- To be a superuser of the HR system, assisting with any contractual changes, preparing letters where required and using the information in the system to create accurate reports.
- To accurately complete payroll administration, ensuring payroll is accurate and employee queries are resolved.
Qualifications and training
- GCSE level (or equivalent) qualification in English and Maths.
- Minimum CIPD Level 3 qualification (Or equivalent)
- Preferred; Post GCSE level (or equivalent) qualification in a business-related subject, such as HR, Finance or Admin.
Skills and experience
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) to effectively help employees from across the full organisation, in person, on the phone and via email.
- A desire to learn and to get involved in a range of activities to enable career development.
- Industrial experience of working within a HR / People team in a similar role.
- Excel skills with the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets.
- IT skills including using email.
- Previous experience of administering a Company payroll.
- Previous experience of administering Company benefits.
- Previous experience of working within a technology / manufacturing environment.
- Preferred; knowledge of skilled worker visas and using a Sponsor Management System
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.