Introduce Soitec and context of the position
How does something you do not see improve your daily life? This is what our products do and they are in your smartphones, cars, and connected objects. They make them more efficient and less energy intensive. We are passionate about innovation in technology and proud of the value we create for our customers. At Soitec, we are also in a state of transformation: cultural, managerial and digital. We want to make our company an organization where freedom of action and accountability guide our actions.
Do you want to change things, test new ideas? If so, what are you waiting for? It is time to come to Soitec!
What does the job consist?
In the context of the European Chips Act and numerous schemes offered by the European and national public authorities, your mission will be to manage and build large scale funded collaborative programs including IPCEI (Important Project of Common European Interest) for Soitec France and Belgium.
The funded collaborative programs management includes to be the main point of contact for Soitec interfaces (innovation, manufacturing, legal, financial), public authorities and partners (R&D and Industrial) regarding the programs’ stakeholders. You will engage and manage actions, in collaboration with other functions, related to:
- Technical progress management with the innovation teams,
- Contract management and financial reporting to funding authorities,
- Dissemination leveraging towards external stakeholders (Spillovers),
- Control expenses and funding related to the program,
- Negotiations of initial conditions and possible adaptation with public authorities.
The construction of new collaborative programs includes to:
- Identify, define and select strategic innovation and operations topics,
- Describe large-scale technical program impact assessment including sustainability, green deal, sovereignty, and creation of value to ensure a high
standard lobbying and reporting both at national and European levels,
- Design and negotiate the value chain creation in order to get the right partners in line with overall program orientation,
- Create then support initiatives to enhance the efficiency and scope of those cooperations, for instance in the frame of complementary national or European
projects, in cooperation with the colleagues in charge of European projects.
- Create initiatives to maximize the visibility of those cooperations.
Requirements & qualifications
You have an engineering background, you are able to understand the technical aspects of semiconductor design, technology or manufacturing, with 8 years experience in industry, in electronics or microelectronics with ideally experience in setting up of collaborative programs, and/or in international business negotiations, finance bases and project management.
Demonstrated awareness of the result in long term actions but also going to the end results (billing and payments for instance), team spirit, leadership, ability to share actively information and federate experts, inside and outside of Soitec, and drive the team toward success.
Oral and writing skills are a must: accuracy, clearness, presentation quality.
Fluent in English & French, speaking another language would be a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-soitec.icims.com.