proteanTecs is a leading provider of deep data analytics for the semiconductor industry, based on chip telemetry. Trusted by global leaders in the Datacenter, Automotive, and Mobile markets, our SW solutions enable reliability and performance monitoring of electronic systems from production to the field.
At proteanTecs, we combine different expertise to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from Machine Learning experts to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of Cloud and Embedded Software. We work together and learn from each other. Named as Israel’s 2022 most promising startup, we are looking for a Packaging & Pricing Manager to join our fast-growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in pricing and packaging strategy development for SaaS companies
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and use insights to drive decision-making
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools
- Proficiency in CRM tools (e.g. SF) and Quoting tools (e.g. Dealhub)
- Experience with pricing models such as usage/volume-based pricing, tiered pricing and various types of license models
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for a Packaging & Pricing Manager to develop and execute pricing strategies for the company’s products and services. The Packaging & Pricing Manager will help optimize revenue, drive customer acquisition, and increase customer lifetime value.
- If you are passionate about driving change in existing practices and advancing the digital revolution through deep data, your place is with us
- Develop and execute pricing and packaging strategies that align with the company’s goals
- Develop, execute and maintain an updated and evolving pricebook on our pre-configured quoting tool
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure packaging strategies align with product roadmap and features
- Communicate pricing and packaging strategies and updates to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Support enterprise sales proposals and deal close with tailored packages and sales operations
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to determine pricing and packaging strategies that are optimal for the company
- Analyze customer needs and usage patterns to optimize pricing and packaging strategies and increase customer lifetime value
- Monitor and report on pricing performance metrics and adjust strategies as needed to achieve revenue and growth goals
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to create and implement pricing and packaging campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention
- Work with Finance to analyze pricing impact on margins, profitability, and overall financial performance
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.