Tech Stack Required:
Must-Have: Oracle DBA, Linux, Shell Script, RMAN Backup & Restoration, Performance Tuning, DataGuard, DGMGRL Experience, PLSQL, Debug and Analytical Skills
Good To Have: Jenkins, Perl, GIT HUB, Telecom Domain Knowledge, Working in RnD area Job Description
· More than 5 years of experience as Oracle DBA with Linux & Shell Script experience
· Proficient to automate the jobs using shell scripting and debugging the shell script
· Proficient and hands-on experience on Core DBA concepts i.e. Performance tuning, RMAN, Data guard, DGMGRL
· Good to understanding of PLSQL-Stored Procedures, Packages, procedures and triggers
· Proficient in requirement understanding and translating them in technical designs
· Should have Learning Zeal to explore newer technologies like Jenkins, Perl and Cloud techs.
· Strong Experience working in Agile development methodologies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill
· Work Experience at RnD area in Product side Especially in Telecom is added advantage
· Collaboratively work with other RnD teams like Design & Testing teams for quality deliverable of the product in time
· Finding the best tech solution among all possible solutions to solve existing business problems
· Evaluate new technologies and build POCs.
· Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution, explore solution alternatives and help refine the solution
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.