Website Keysight EDA
Keysight Technologies Semiconductor Infrastructure Solutions Business is currently seeking qualified optical assembly technicians. The selected candidate will be responsible for the assembly, test and repair of these complex optical assemblies in a cleanroom environment, using techniques of optical alignment, attachment, metrology, and testing on individual optical components, sub-assemblies, and complete optical assemblies.
• Working in a class 100/1000 cleanroom align laser systems using concepts of auto reflection and interferometry.
• Perform epoxy-based assembly processes to create complex opto-mechanical assemblies.
• Use mechanical and/or optical measuring equipment (oscilloscopes, autocollimators and/or other related test equipment)
• Use of computer-automated test systems and entering results
• Use of hand tools and mechanical fixturing for mechanical assembly.
• Familiar working with optical components like lenses, mirrors, prisms
• Perform cleaning of optical components and assemblies using approved solvents
• Product packaging and transfer to Shipping/Receiving department
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a mechanical assembly role for optical products.
• Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of basic optics technology
• Can read and follow written and verbal English work instructions and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Intermediate mathematical skills including use of basic math and geometry.
• Adequate visual acuity to preform visual inspection of optical surfaces i.e. color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
• Excellent manual dexterity.
• Computer skills for basic MS Office software required, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.