Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
- Working in a class 100/1000 cleanroom align laser systems using concepts of auto reflection and interferometry.
- Perform epoxy-based assembly processes to create complex opto-mechanical assemblies.
- Use mechanical and/or optical measuring equipment (oscilloscopes, autocollimators and/or other related test equipment)
- Use of computer-automated test systems and entering results
- Use of laser alignment and test systems
- Use of hand tools and mechanical fixturing for mechanical assembly.
- Familiar working with optical components like lenses, mirrors, prisms
- Perform cleaning and inspection of optical components and assemblies using approved solvents
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a mechanical assembly role for optical products.
- Experience working on new product introduction programs
- Able to assist to help develop optical assembly process with feedback to engineers
- Experience with laser test and alignment systems.
- Experience operating optical test systems.
- Excellent teamwork is a must.
- Very good hand to eye coordination
- Demonstrate understanding of basic optics technology
- Can read and follow written and verbal work instructions and communicate effectively in a team environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Intermediate mathematical skills including use of basic math and geometry.
- Adequate visual acuity to preform visual inspection of optical surfaces i.e. color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Computer skills for basic MS Office software required, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
$70,740.00 – USD $117,890.00 Year
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.