Semiconductor Operations Manager
We are looking for an individual to support NPI and Supply Chain to fulfill customer NPI and production needs. He/she will prepare and deliver engineering change notices to customers as it applies. The individual will also provide regular updates on NPI and operational metrics.
What You Will Do
- Coordinating and supporting production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Assist NPI engineering in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- Coordinate jointly on NPI activities with assigned team members, tracking internal & external deliveries to ensure alignment with customer expectations.
- Assist in managing customers from NPI through Production while communicating status and alerts through this process phase.
What You’ll Need
- BS EE, Physical sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor IC NPI and/or Production processes & activities and their inter-related functions from wafer fabrication, ATE test, to assembly.
- Team oriented. Proficiency in material requirements planning (MRP) or similar material planning tools.
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.