Online Training Video developer – 6 month FTC
Help deliver engaging video based training content to upskill Partners on Arm Products and Technology.
Arm Partner Training is adopting a digital training strategy to provide pre-recorded video-based courses to train Arm Partners. This technical training upskills engineers, helping them to design and develop on Arm and get their products to market quicker.
The Online Training Administrator is an important role, editing live and pre recorded content to meet Arms Partner Training quality standards before sharing them via the Arm Partner Learning Management System (LMS)
Required Skills and Experience
Responsible for editing live and pre-recorded training videos. You will
- Work with the Arm Instructional Design Team to identify topics and videos to edit and share!
- Use Video Editing tools (Camtasia) to separate out videos into manageable learning modules.
- Check videos for audio clarity and quality using software to correct where possible, feeding back to Engineers where videos need re recording.
- Upload videos and ensure they are shared via the appropriate learning communities.
- Track and report progress on a weekly basis at the Online Training Operations Meeting.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience
- Skilled in basic video editing and audio editing techniques.
- Experience with TechSmith Camtasia and Adobe Audition to produce high quality and consistent learning video content.
- Experience with the Fuse Universal Learning Management System or other LMS platforms.
- Diligent, with an attention to detail.
- Willing to work with details, time management and multiple Subject Matter Expert coordination.
- Fast learner, able to understand and work with sophisticated technical language
- Ability to self manage & coordinate multiple development tasks at a time.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A collaborator, with the ability to work well independently.
Through your role, you will increase your knowledge of Arm’s Products and Training processes and develop the skills to collaborate in an effective and inclusive team.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.