Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
At Keysight, we believe in providing valuable learning experiences for talented individuals at the start of their careers. We are excited to invite applications for the New Product Introduction Engineering Internship, an inclusive and collaborative opportunity designed to foster growth and development in the field of engineering.
As a New Product Introduction Engineering Intern at Keysight, you will have the chance to contribute to our cross-functional NPI team’s efforts in introducing cutting-edge Signal Source products into manufacturing and supporting their production worldwide. This internship will provide hands-on experience and mentorship, offering you an excellent foundation for your career in engineering.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in manufacturing, R&D, marketing, and engineering, both locally in Santa Rosa and across the globe, to develop Signal Source products.
- Support the validation of new designs, assist in solving design and development challenges, and participate in the system integration of new product hardware, software, gateware, and test software.
- Assist in managing instrument hardware and the measurement, characterization, and calibration processes during the NPI development phase and in production.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of calibration algorithms to ensure product accuracy and reliability.
- Utilize your programming skills to assist in creating tools for controlling measurement hardware and test equipment.
- Contribute to the design of manufacturing processes and assist in developing product tests to evaluate instrument performance and specifications.
- Work on modifications to test stations or assist in creating new test stations as needed to support production test requirements.
- Gain exposure to potential product design responsibilities as products transition to the production phase.
- Participate in the analysis of test data and contribute to recommendations for instrument specification refinement.
- Collaborate with our team in Malaysia, as necessary, to facilitate instrument production transfers.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field.
- Completed or in-progress coursework in analog (including RF and Microwave) and digital circuits.
- Demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills and effective communication abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in diverse teams and with partners across different geographic locations.
- Interest in or basic knowledge of software programming and code development (e.g., .Net, C, C++, C#).
- Eagerness to collaborate with cross-functional teams worldwide to achieve common objectives.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability to work in a dynamic, results-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and capable of following guidance while actively contributing to projects.
Santa Rosa, CA pay range: $28.48 – $ 32.87 per hour
The level of role will be based on applicable experience, education and skills; Most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed below.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.