We are looking for a MSc or PhD student!
Responsibilities include development and implementation of new neuromorphic AI models to solve high value vision and robotic tasks.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Currently pursuing a MSc or PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or similar
- Excellent understanding and hands-on experience with artificial neural networks models training and deployments
- Excellent programming skills (i.e. Programming languages such as Python, C++)
- Knowledge of computer vision and computational geometry
- Knowledge of robotics and control
- Experience with spiking neural network and/or neuromorphic hardware
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.