Integration engineer supporting multiple technologies in post fab integration. Identify, resolve, and improve process integration yield issues and related problems associated with STM module, wafer thinning, back metal, etc.
Typically performs one or more of the following:
• Perform project management and data analysis
• Identify and resolve process integration issues and related problems • Develop custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
• Support new designs with module characterization and design rule development • Work with cross function teams to reduce defect activities and resolve technical & yield concerns • Develop and improve test structures that enable fast and rigorous characterization of process • Drive CIP (Continuous improvement plans) to deliver organizational goals
• Perform product/process partitioning study for yield & defect characterization to drive defect improvements
• Ensure that processes are well documented, failure modes are assessed and have mitigation and detection in place
• Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements
- Shows mastery of a technical discipline and is recognized within the company as a senior member of a technical team.
- Initiative and creativity result in high degree of innovation while showing the capacity to solve major problems of an advanced complexity within his/her area of expertise.
- Solves complex, novel and non-recurring problems.
- Works on and leads medium to large projects and assignments.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced staff, influences others as a technical leader.
- Regularly provides specialized technical guidance to others in work area.
- Participates in and/or leads cross-functional teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Increased knowledge plus broader technical knowledge that facilitates more integrative thinking.
- Requires a technical (University) degree. (Exceptions approved by local HR).
- BS + 5-6 years of experience or
- MS + 3-4 years or
- PhD + 1-2 years
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit globalfoundries.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.