1. Test-chip design and tape-out system development
2. Process flow development
3. New devices development
4. Collaborate with related teams for Design Collaterals (DRM/DRC/LVS/SPICE/PDK) development
1. Master’s degree in engineering and scientific fields, such as Materials Science, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Optics.
2. Experienced in process integration or HV/BCD/GaN devices developing and characterization.
3. Innovative character in problem solving.
4. Familiar with TCAD simulation is a bonus.
5. Process integration & CMOS characterization.
6. Solid technical understanding of IC processing equipment, integrated flow, chemistry and physics.
7. Exhibit good and open communication skills; be able to work within cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.