We are looking for Business Intelligence(Power BI) Analyst to join our team. As an Power BI DevOps Analyst/Engineer you will Collaborate with Global Team and drive the development/maintenance of Power BI Dashboards on variety of data sources.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Will be working with an Audio Team and with variety of Datasets from different data sources & internal webApps, and
- deliver value by understanding their data needs, and transform requirements into reporting/data visualization, and develop dashboards using Power BI, integrating data from existing on-premise and in cloud systems. These compelling dashboards create tracks various Project development metrics.
- Collaborate with Audio software & Cross functional Tools team within the company to understand the data needs to create an effective dashboards that can also be leveraged within the cross functional team. Coordinate with IT and other software infrastructure groups to monitor the dataset and its capabilities and also request additional feature support that can help accelerate the Dashboard creation.
- Develop custom visuals for specific data in Power BI;
- Deploy or Migrate internal test infrastructures to publish the results into pre-define Datasets where we can employ some Data analytics on.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for translating data into meaningful visualizations;
- Work with other analysts and data engineers to identity and understand source data system & business requirements for solutions delivery; Understand business requirements and choose a data model that best fits user needs, customizing when needed.
- Write SQL queries to connect to data sources; and also REST APIS to query the Data.
Desired Experience & Technical Skills:
- You have at least 3+ years of proven experience in BI Development and implementation of technologies and processes including:
- Microsoft Power BI (including Power BI services, Power BI Desktop, Data modelling in Power BI, and Power BI Security model);
- Working and designing Azure DevOps solutions;
- Ability to setup Power BI reporting environment
- Developing Power BI Dashboards and Reports (incl DAX usage) , Power Queries,
- Good knowledge of Data modelling and SQL
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Successfully implemented end-to-end project implementations in this area;
- Demonstrate understanding and application of best practices and methodologies, or equivalent, such as:
- Report Design and Data visualization, Service- and Content Governance, Performance optimization;
- Good communication skills: must be able to engage with different stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, and work as part of a local and with virtual (global) team
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- BSc, BE in Computer Science, or relevant field is preferred.
- Experienced and proficient with software build and release workflows, processes and tools.
- Experienced and proficient with scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience in working with REST APIs
- Energetic problem solver and collaborative team member.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.