Website Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 200,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
You will be primarily responsible for the development, configuration and delivery of solutions for international manufacturing companies focusing on German market. You will work closely with clients and address customer’s business needs. In particular, you will:
- Configure software solutions; including process authoring, development and testing of prepared extensions
- Configure interfaces to integrate external systems
- Assist and provide support during testing, go-live and post go-live phases of the project
- Collaborate with Solution Architects while creating functional and technical designs and solution documentation
- Based on your experience, you may also lead the technical delivery of projects, manage a group of consultants and participate in the entire project lifecycle including activities at presales and design stages
Essential Position Requirements:
- Software industry experience is a strong asset
- Good knowledge of SQL and database querying (MS SQL or Oracle)
- Good level of Italian is a must
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, information technologies or a related field
- Ability to travel up to maximum 30% of the time
- Working knowledge of English
- Understanding manufacturing and logistic processes would be an asset
- Salary depends on specific work experience and the assessment of competences during the interview
- Opportunity, to work for the second biggest software company in Europe
- Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
- Yearly bonus
- Multinational work environment
- Internal and external trainings portfolio and participation in industry conferences
- Private health care with dental, life Insurance and additional benefits (Multisport, a parking spot, integration events, flexible working hours, bridge days, PPE – Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.