Website Mentor Graphics
We are looking for highly motivated experienced SoftwareEngineers to work in the Calypto Design Systems Division. You will be part of ahigh-performing R&D software team responsible for designing, developing,and debugging software programs for low power analysis of VLSI designs. Youwill be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing tofinal production level quality of new software features, components, andalgorithms and to support existing software components. We are looking formotivated, highly capable contributors to help develop advanced poweranalysis/optimization tools. You will develop software in C++ for low poweranalysis and optimization of designs described in SystemVerilog and VHDL.
– BS or MS degree in EE or related discipline is required.The ideal candidate will be educated in both EE and CS related fields.
– Must have 6+ years of professional C/C++ programmingskills and previous experience developing large software applications for EDArelated products.
– Good analysis and problem solving skills.
– Experience in developing data structures and algorithmsfor EDA products (specifically simulation algorithms) is highly desired.
– Previous experience in low power analysis/optimizationproducts is required.
– Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL,System Verilog HDLs and SPEFformat for extracting capacitance information for lower power analysis isrequired.
– Solid software engineering skills and discipline arerequired.
– Experience required in physical implementation tools suchas RTL Synthesis, PNR and Power Integrity tools to understand the impact ofphysical effects on the accuracy of Power Estimation.