How would you like to join Arm at a time of transformation in our industry?
Our memory development group comprises some of the industry’s leading experts in deep submicron circuit design. This position is a rare opportunity for you as a memory circuit professional to work with our successful circuit and layout team. You will discover a wide variety of groundbreaking foundries while collaborating with our team on many different types of memories.
What will I be accountable for?
In this role you will be working on the following areas:
- Contribute to Memory architectures and Memory compiler development.
- Transistor full-custom design and collaboration with the physical design team for layout realization
- Develop new features, improvements and optimizations in order to meet Performance, Power and Area targets!
- Coordinate memory characterization activities and analyze results!
- Be comfortable with basic programming tasks (scripts, memory compiler tiling code)
- Ensure high quality and high-performance memory designs with the lowest possible power as needed for Arm CPUs, GPUs, and SOCs.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Have a strong circuit design experience.
- Demonstrate an experience in physical IP design (memories or standard cells or IOs or PHYs)
- Have designed on silicon technologies equal or smaller than 28nm
- Memory fundamentals, especially for single-port-SRAM.
- Good understanding of technology trade-offs in deep sub-micron technologies
- Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso and Spice or FastSpice simulators
- You love working in a collaborative environment
- You appreciate thematics linked to methodology and efficiency improvements
- Knowledge of Java
- Statistical simulations (e.g. Monte-Carlo)
- Familiar with layout constraints