The Member of Technical Staff (Field) position is a key contributor that connects engineering, sales and the Syntiant customer base by supporting the technical aspects of design win, design in, and the path to production of Syntiant’s industry-leading Neural Decision Processors.
About Syntiant: Awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2020 and 2021 by the Orange County Business Journal, Syntiant is an award-winning, venture-backed deep learning and semiconductor design company headquartered in Irvine, Calif. We build entire battery-powered AI solutions using the most advanced modeling techniques trained on an elastic computing platform.
Location: Irvine, Calif. and remote
Key functions include:
Become an expert user of Syntiant technology and a trusted technical resource for the assigned customer base
Work closely with sales and product management to win customer designs and drive them to production
Answer customer questions on applications of Syntiant technology
Train customers and Syntiant sales channels in the use of Syntiant technology
Liaise with core engineering for product enhancements and development
Minimum Qualifications for this role:
3+ years of relevant industry experience, preference to Field Application Engineer or related role
B.Sc, M.Sc in EE, CS or related field preferred
Python and C coding skills for customer and lab software
Must have strong interpersonal and presentations skills
Up to 50% travel to in-geography geographically customers, company R&D sites, and some potential for out-of-geography customer travel as necessary
Machine learning experience a plus
Hardware debug and development experience a plus
Syntiant Corp offers the following comprehensive benefits to all full-time employees:
- Medical Broad range of medical plans through national and regional insurance carriers including high-deductible health plans (HDHPs), PPOs and HMOs. Medical plan options vary by state.
- Dental Selection of dental carriers – Delta Dental, Aetna, Guardian Dental, and MetLife and a high and a low national dental PPO plan. Aetna also will make available an EPP plan in many states.
- Vision High and a low vision plan through two different carriers: Aetna and Vision Service Plan (VSP).
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Insurance Plans, including:
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Auto, Home, and Renters Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Hospital indemnity insurance
- Critical illness insurance
*To apply, send your PDF resume to join (at) syntiant (dot) com with the subject line “Member of Technical Staff (Field)”.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.syntiant.com.