Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Keysight Technologies has been an integral partner in the Lithography industry for decades. Our measurement devises and interferometers are key enablers for our continued journey of realizing Moore’s law into the Extreme Ultraviolet regime. No other company offers our depth and breadth of measurement tools and expertise. Our singular focus helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With our help, our customers are better able to deliver the breakthroughs that make a measurable difference in the world.
Keysight’s campus in Santa Clara, CA exists to provide pico-meter solutions that enable the capabilities of EUV Lithography throughout the world.
As a mechanical metrology engineer, you will develop and sustain various metrology processes (Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), Optical Comparators, Auto-Collimators, gauges, tooling, standards, etc.). You will work in close partnership with the R&D and Operations to push the envelopes of technology. This position requires that you drive our measurement system capabilities and processes.
You will support ultra-precision polishing operations, with investigations and optimizations of tooling, machining process, and process flow to optimize performance and throughput. Duties include Measurement Uncertainty Analysis, Process Capability Analysis, continuous improvement, data analysis, process documentation creation and Coordinate Measuring Machine programing.
Keysight is looking for an individual who is self-motivated, analytical, organized, detail oriented and collaborative. You must also be a team player who enjoys working in a multi-cultural fast-paced environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering, or applicable science, 2+ years of applicable experience with CMM programming, and working knowledge of metrology methods. This role requires a combination of technical knowledge, engineering theory, and a hands-on approach.
- Knowledge of metrology techniques for surfaces and systems
- Ability to gather, interpret, and present data to inform solution development.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) associated with ISO10110 optical drawings.
- Excellent problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in and/or lead diverse teams.
- Strong ability to develop and/or problem solve test plans and data issues.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize day to day activities by balancing immediate needs with long term project goals.
Experience with any/all the following is highly desired:
- Master’s or PhD degree
- Advanced hands-on Metrology Experience (Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), Optical Comparators, Auto-Collimators, Profilometers)
- Opto-mechanical design familiarity
- Familiar with CAD modeling software
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.