1. Demand forecast and supply planning to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
2. Supplier management to ensure reliable delivery and replenishment.
3. Usage and qualification management to ensure efficient supply chain operation.
4. Lead/coordinate cross functional enhancement project(s) for supply chain excellence.
1. Manage suppliers’ relationships and their quality, cost, delivery, service and sustainability toward reliable and cost-effective supply chain.
2. Develop procurement strategies and enhance/execute collaborations with suppliers and TSMC’s RD/Operations.
3. Lead projects related to TSMC’s supply chain excellence.
1. Master’s degree and major in engineering/business related fields.
2. Good business sense and logical thinking.
3. Good communication and project coordination skills.
4. Fluent in English, with experience in related fields.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.