Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrive is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
We are looking for a Material Hander for our 1st shift. This position will be based in Buffalo Grove, IL.
You will make an impact by:
- Operates tools and equipment common to the material handling trade (e.g. manual and powered sit-down and stand-up industrial trucks, hand truck).
- Provides material handling support to warehouse, quality and production departments to ensure on time receipt and delivery of material.
- Safe and damage-free movement of material by use of pallet trucks, forklift trucks, or other material handling equipment.
- Diagnose basic inventory discrepancies and shipping problems.
- Has knowledge of material handling work procedures, Bill-of-Material lists, pick lists, quality documentation, and protocols.
- Pulls packaged and palletized parts from Front Line for shipment.
- Conduct cycle counts as needed.
- Works with machine operators to stage and set up material.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, work area and back yard shipping area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Responsible for accurately picking and shipping customer orders.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision, Quality and production team leads and senior assembly personnel.
You’ll win us over by having the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years warehouse experience
- 2-3 years picking, packing, shipping / receiving experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have good attendance points (internal and contingent worker employees).
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- High School Diploma/GED
- SAP & RF Scanner experience
- 2-3 years forklift experience
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay for this position is $18.38/hour. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.