The Intel marketing team is looking for a marketing strategist to bring our end customer stories of innovation and problem solving to life. The right candidate has a Customer First mindset, an aptitude for storytelling and experience managing content development on tight timelines.
Activities may include:
- Collaboration with BU and sales teams to secure customer participation in storytelling opportunities.
- Representing Intel in customer-facing conversations about marketing and PR opportunities.
- Planning and securing project resources, preparing budgets, and managing marketing agencies in the development of customer story assets such as case studies, videos, and slideware.
- Managing internal and customer reviews of customer stories, monitoring and reporting the status of customer story asset creation, and keeping key stakeholders informed.
- Coaching and mentoring marketers in other teams across the company on customer and sales engagement and customer storytelling best practices.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Customer-first mindset: Passionate about advocating on behalf of our customers and skilled at balancing internal and customer priorities.
- Excellent communication skills: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical acumen: Demonstrated understanding of Intel’s products and technologies. Ability to understand customer use cases and provide meaningful guidance and input on customer story content.
- Cross-org experience Expertise in stakeholder management with a history of driving results through collaboration and influence in highly matrixed organizations.
- Influence and problem solving Strong interpersonal diplomatic skills, ability to build trust and credibility, and proven ability to solve problems creatively.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5 + years of Experience collaborating with sales, marketing, PR and business units in a technology company
- 5+ years of Experience managing marketing/content creation agencies
- 3+ years of experience with customer storytelling or other customer-facing roles
- Knowledge of Intel businesses, customers, products and workloads
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.